Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Quick Update!

Hey ladies and gents! ;) Expect an August playlist soon!!

But in the meantime I have some updates!

1 - I'm going to start posting covers on my YouTube channel (youtube.com/jensenmcraeofficial if you haven't checked it out yet :) haha), probably when I go back to school (which is in a couple weeks--whoa). My friend agreed to help me shoot some and we both have some cool ideas, so hopefully those will come out in the next couple months.

2 - Like I said, I go back to school soon, and even though I haven't been very active as it is, I probably won't be posting that much. But monthly playlists will still very much be a thing!

3 - This is just a promo for one of my favorite groups right now, Two Worlds, but they posted their first music video LITERALLY MINUTES AGO and released their EP on iTunes!!!!!! Their channel is youtube.com/TwoWorldsMusic and they are ABSURDLY talented!!!! Nick Voelker and Adiel Mitchell have beautiful voices and they are so versatile and gifted and I love them to death. Please go watch their music video for "Stay the Night" and buy their EP "Playtime" for only $3.99 on iTunes!! I just listened to all four songs all the way through, in order, and every single one is absolute perfection. Now I'm on my second listen :) listening as I type, actually!! So please go watch it!

That's all for now!
<3 <3 <3 <3 See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment