Monday, July 28, 2014

LISTEN TO THIS SONG!

Hi there hi there ho there! I've just been posting up a storm this month, haven't I?!

Anyway, urgent musical discovery! This song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJkItLf3XqE

It's called "Colour Me In Gold" and it's by this guy JP Cooper and I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE ELSE OTHER THAN THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO. I tried to buy it on iTunes and find it on Spotify and it simply wasn't there! I really want to pay for this song because I like financially supporting talented artists but alas I can't, so instead I will promote this song feverishly because it is beautiful!

One of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard in a long time, lyrically and musically. It's the kind of thing that really gets to me. Please watch/listen and share! God bless the Mahogany Sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment