Saturday, August 16, 2014

"Nine Harmonies - 3 A.M. (feat. Jensen McRae)"

https://soundcloud.com/nine-harmonies/3-am-feat-jensen-mcrae

Hey guys! Hope your August is going well! I start school in 17 days…which seems kind of crazy. Summer has gone by so fast. I'm ready for senior year, though. Class of 2015 represent!

Anyway, the link above is to a song I wrote with Tyler Talmadge of Nine Harmonies. He's a producer in New Mexico (the link will take you to his Soundcloud so you can check out all his stuff there) and he went GRAMMY Camp in 2012 and 2013. The track was super fun and way out of my comfort zone. Enjoy! :-)

As always, expect a playlist in a couple weeks to send you out of August on a high note. After that, it's September, school starting…and a fresh start, I guess.

See ya soon. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment