1 Music, Ink.: November Playlist

Labels

Sunday, November 29, 2015

November Playlist

November Playlist

Yo, what's up, party people?! November is almost over WHICH MEANS IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS! And though I am Jewish, my Christmas senses are tingling!

Also, I am very excited for winter break. Thanksgiving break was crucial, but now I'm just ready for the big kahuna. You feel me?

Oh, and I could stand to leave 2015 behind. Some great things happened this year, but it felt...so muddled and confusing. The end of 2014 just bled into the beginning of 2015 and I never really got my momentum. I'm already deep in the trenches of spiritual preparation for 2016 (whoa...that's crazy) and I look forward to starting on the right foot. Especially since I sense BIG things on the horizon for my music and my writing. You'll have to stick around and see what happens! ;)

Enjoy my November playlist and coast into that sweet, wintry, final month with me...

OOP! Before I forget - check out "Songs for Felix," the new EP by USC band The Nova Darlings! I'm friends with a couple of those guys and they really know how to make a great tune. Search 'em up on Soundcloud, Spotify, or iTunes (they're everywhere)! And now for the playlist!

1. "Gold" - 3:46
ALBUM: Gold - Single
ARTIST: Kiiara

2. "Lay It All on Me (feat. Ed Sheeran)" - 4:03
ALBUM: We the Generation
ARTIST: Rudimental

3. "Alive" - 4:24
ALBUM: This Is Acting
ARTIST: Sia

4. "Bird Set Free" - 4:13
ALBUM: This Is Acting
ARTIST: Sia

5. "Hello" - 4:56
ALBUM: 25
ARTIST: Adele

6. "Diary (feat. Jermaine Paul & Tony! Toni! TonĂ©!)" - 4:44
ALBUM: The Diary of Alicia Keys
ARTIST: Alicia Keys

7. "Fingerprints" - 4:17
ALBUM: Choose Your Weapon
ARTIST: Hiatus Kaiyote

8. "Take the Box" - 3:20
ALBUM: Frank
ARTIST: Amy Winehouse

9. "Driving in Circles" - 3:29
ALBUM: Confluence
ARTIST: Zane Carney

10. "Tower of Song" - 3:47
ALBUM: Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man (Motion Picture Soundtrack)
ARTIST: Martha Wainright

11. "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right" - 3:38
ALBUM: Bob Dylan
ARTIST: The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan

12. "Half Asleep" - 3:14
ALBUM: Heigh Ho
ARTIST: Blake Mills

13. "Hold You In My Arms" - 5:06
ALBUM: Trouble
ARTIST: Ray LaMontagne

14. "I've Just Seen a Face" - 2:05
ALBUM: Help!
ARTIST: The Beatles

15. "Cold Is the Night" - 3:15
ALBUM: The Oh Hellos - EP
ARTIST: The Oh Hellos

16. "Shine" - 2:59
ALBUM: Last Smoke Before the Snowstorm
ARTIST: Benjamin Francis Leftwich

17. "Between the Bars" - 2:21
ALBUM: Either/Or
ARTIST: Elliott Smith

18. "Count Your Blessings" - 4:05
ALBUM: Count Your Blessings - EP
ARTIST: George Ogilvie

19. "Sink Or Swim" - 3:44
ALBUM: The Morning
ARTIST: Lewis Watson

20. "Petrolia" - 4:11
ALBUM: Don't Get Too Grand
ARTIST: Donovan Woods

21. "In July" - 2:23
ALBUM: Hi Fidelity
ARTIST: Ernie Halter

22. "Wild Things" - 3:09
ALBUM: Know-It-All
ARTIST: Alessia Cara

23. "In Exile" - 3:53
ALBUM: Beggars
ARTIST: Thrice

24. "Hollow" - 3:31
ALBUM: Hollow - Single
ARTIST: Tori Kelly

25. "Annie's Always Waiting (For the Next One to Leave)" - 2:56
ALBUM: Last of the Great Pretenders
ARTIST: Matt Nathanson

26. "Radio" - 3:31
ALBUM: Labor of Love
ARTIST: Ernie Halter

27. "Don't Wanna Fight" - 3:53
ALBUM: Sound & Color
ARTIST: Alabama Shakes

28. "Ain't That Peculiar" - 2:59
ALBUM: Number 1s: Marvin Gaye
ARTIST: Marvin Gaye

Jeez, didn't realize how long this thing was! Anyway, I hope you enjoy these 28 tunes in the last few hours of November. Time is precious. It slips away quickly. Before you know it, you're halfway through your freshman year of college and you're no closer to figuring out where you belong in the world...or maybe that's just me. I'm feeling good, though. Like I said, big things are on the horizon. Wheels are turning. The universe is preparing for us all.

Talk soon. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment