1 Music, Ink.: September Playlist

Labels

Saturday, October 1, 2016

September Playlist

September Playlist

Eeek! I am a day late on my September playlist! My apologies, pals!

It has been a turbulent couple weeks. Nothing I can't handle, just a little strange. Unfortunately, not much to report on the boy and career fronts, which are my two favorite fronts. But school is chugging along, and at this moment I am in my childhood bedroom, which is always a good time.

Here are the songs! First a Spotify link: https://open.spotify.com/user/12149039602/playlist/0Svuq7pYs0OyShuh33rW2T

And now the list of tunes:

1. "Here I Dreamt I Was An Architect" - 4:29
ALBUM: Castaways and Cutouts
ARTIST: The Decemberists

2. "untitled 03 | 05.28.2013." - 2:34
ALBUM: untitled unmastered.
ARTIST: Kendrick Lamar

3. "Unaware" - 5:49
ALBUM: Allen Stone
ARTIST: Allen Stone

4. "Three Thirty" - 3:35
ALBUM: Three Thirty
ARTIST: Eighty Ninety

5. "Bad Self Portraits" - 3:25
ALBUM: Bad Self Portraits
ARTIST: Lake Street Dive

6. "Lost In The Light" - 3:57
ALBUM: Barchords
ARTIST: Bahamas

7. "Lady Of The Desert" - 3:53
ALBUM: Imaginary Man
ARTIST: Rayland Baxter

8. "Secret" - 4:09
ALBUM: H & the Bay
ARTIST: Flearoy

9. "The Bird" - 3:38
ALBUM: Malibu
ARTIST: Anderson .Paak

10. "The Blacker The Berry" - 5:29
ALBUM: To Pimp A Butterfly
ARTIST: Kendrick Lamar

11. "High And Dry" - 4:17
ALBUM: The Bends
ARTIST: Nowhere to Run

12. "Nowhere to Run" - 3:29
ALBUM: Don't Dream Alone
ARTIST: My Brothers And I

13. "This Is on Me" - 4:07
ALBUM: Sirens
ARTIST: Ben Abraham, Sara Bareilles

14. "The Wolves (Act I and II)" - 5:22
ALBUM: For Emma, Forever Ago
ARTIST: Bon Iver

15. "Let Us Now Praise Simple Men" - 3:00
ALBUM: Don't Get Too Grand
ARTIST: Donovan Woods

16. "My Boy" - 4:25
ALBUM: Don't Get Too Grand
ARTIST: Donovan Woods

That'll do it, fans. My October playlist is pretty sparse at the moment, which just means it's full of possibility. I've got a couple cool performances coming up this month, so I'm excited about that. Other than that, I'm just trying to survive sophomore year. And 2016, I guess, which is suspiciously close to ending...

Talk soon. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment