1 Music, Ink.: August Playlist

Labels

Sunday, August 18, 2013

August Playlist

Hey guys! I only have nine days left of summer...seriously weeping right now. But it has been August for a while, which means it's time for my August playlist. Here are my favorite songs for August!

Also, I'm gonna do something slightly different where I don't do any setup for the songs. I'm gonna let them to stand on their own. Tell me what you think (on another note, does anybody read this blog?!)

Listen to it in order or not, but just for the record, I usually do :-)
(Also I apologize for the absurd amount of Nana Grizol. My friend got me obsessed with "Ruth.")

August Playlist
1. "Galaxies" - 2:55
ALBUM: "Ruth"
ARTIST: Nana Grizol

2. "On Brevity" - 3:10
ALBUM: The Simple Life
ARTIST: Josh Woodward

3. "Empire" - 3:37
ALBUM: Everything Under the Sun
ARTIST: Jukebox the Ghost

4. "Mr. Brightside" - 3:42
ALBUM: Hot Fuss
ARTIST: The Killers

Side Note: I'm a terrible human being! The only song I know by The Killers is "Mr. Brightside!" Hipsters, please don't pour hot tea on me!!

5. "Cynicism" - 2:28
ALBUM: "Ruth"
ARTIST: Nana Grizol

6. "Sweater Weather" - 4:00
ALBUM: I Love You.
ARTIST: The Neighbourhood

7. "Manhattan" - 4:38
ALBUM: The Blessed Unrest
ARTIST: Sara Bareilles

Side Note: I have more Sara Bareilles on my iPod than any other artist, I think. Is that lame? Maybe? Okay, I'll take maybe over definitely.

8. "Quetzalcoatl is Born" - 2:21
ALBUM: Zopilote Machine
ARTIST: The Mountain Goats

9. "Gracias a La Vida" - 4:22
ALBUM: Serie Millennium: Mercedes Sosa
ARTIST: Mercedes Sosa

10. "From Here" - 3:01
ALBUM: "Ruth"
ARTIST: Nana Grizol

11. "Wake Me Up" - 4:09
ALBUM: "Wake Me Up - Single"
ARTIST: Avicii feat. Aloe Blacc

12. "Fly Girl" - 2:40
ALBUM: Playtime - EP
ARTIST: Two Worlds

I love EVERY SONG on "Playtime" but Fly Girl is just my JAM oh my God. Seriously, buy the EP and listen to it because it is so much fun to dance to and be a stereotypical teenager to. :-)


13. "Heart It Races (As Played by Dr. Dog)" - 3:51
ALBUM: Heart It Races - EP
ARTIST: Dr. Dog (originally by Architecture in Helsinki)


Okay, so let me know what you think of this new format, and I would love music suggestions and feedback on my music. Sorry I've been sort of AWOL, but you can always count on my monthly playlist plus a few little extras!

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment