1 Music, Ink.: November Playlist

Labels

Monday, November 24, 2014

November Playlist

November Playlist

Hey all! I kinda promised myself I'd post to this thing more, but you know how it is…
In any event, it's time for my November playlist. I only have one more day of school this week, and then it's blessedly Thanksgiving break. You wanna know what I'm thankful for? Being done with my apps. #praise

Enjoy these autumnal tunes. Some of these songs literally brought me to tears on first listen. They're really beautiful, so I hope you like 'em.

1. "Universe Electric" - 3:08
ALBUM: Weathered - EP
ARTIST: Angie Miller

2. "Sober" - 3:47
ALBUM: Bad Intentions - EP
ARTIST: Niykee Heaton

3. "It's Alright" - 4:10
ALBUM: Fractures
ARTIST: Fractures

4. "Milk Carton Kid" - 4:05
ALBUM: Prologue
ARTIST: The Milk Carton Kids

5. "Medicine" - 4:19
ALBUM: Wild Youth - EP
ARTIST: Daughter

6. "On My Way" - 3:51
ALBUM: All We Have Left
ARTIST: Boyce Avenue

7. "The Only Reason" - 3:38
ALBUM: Ep2 - EP
ARTIST: JP Cooper

8. "Concrete Wall" - 3:35
ALBUM: Ghostbird
ARTIST: Zee Avi

9. "Dollhouse" - 3:51
ALBUM: Dollhouse - EP
ARTIST: Melanie Martinez

10. "Fantasy" - 3:39
ALBUM: Fantasy - Single
ARTIST: Alina Baraz & Galimatias

11. "Helplessly" - 3:05
ALBUM: Helplessly - Single
ARTIST: Tatiana Manaois

12. "Changing of the Seasons" - 3:42
ALBUM: Changing of the Seasons - EP
ARTIST: Two Door Cinema Club

13. "Everybody Loves You" - 4:19
ALBUM: The Fight
ARTIST: Curtis Peoples

14. "Title" - 2:54
ALBUM: Title (Deluxe)
ARTIST: Meghan Trainor

15. "Tous les mêmes" - 3:33
ALBUM: Racine car ée
ARTIST: Stromae

So those are the songs I've been listening to this November. I hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving, and that if you're a senior, you're finishing up those college applications. And I also hope you know that you are loved, and that romantic love isn't the be-all end-all of life. There is so much fulfillment to be found in love from your family and friends, and the love you feel for your passions and ambitions. God knows I love my music. Stay strong, kiddos. Whatever it is, you're probably in the home stretch. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment