1 Music, Ink.: June Playlist

Labels

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Playlist

June Playlist

Hey all! Sorry this playlist is going up on the literal last day of June but I just kept forgetting to post it! Anyhow, I hope you're enjoying your summer so far and listening to some great tunes. I've got 15 tracks here that I've really been loving all month, so check 'em out and let me know what you think!

Also, life update - I move into college in a month and a half! *incoherent noises* I'm very, very excited and very, very nervous. Pretty much every night I panic. Hooray!

Back to the music. Hope you like it!

1. "Nervous (Live)" - 3:38
ALBUM: Live At Whelans
ARTIST: Gavin James

2. "Colour Me in Gold" - 3:51
ALBUM: Keep the Quiet Out - EP
ARTIST: JP Cooper

3. "Pretty Wings (Uncut)" - 5:10
ALBUM: BLACKsummers'night
ARTIST: Maxwell

4. "I Think I'm Falling For Something" - 3:49
ALBUM: Adventures in Real Time
ARTIST: Dylan Gardner

5. "Paper Crown" - 3:18
ALBUM: Paper Crown - Single
ARTIST: Alec Benjamin

6. "Nearly Witches (Ever Since We Met)" - 4:18
ALBUM: Vices & Virtues
ARTIST: Panic! At the Disco

7. "New Constellations" - 4:38
ALBUM: The Fool
ARTIST: Ryn Weaver

8. "Stitches" - 3:26
ALBUM: Handwritten
ARTIST: Shawn Mendes

9. "Oh Siren" - 2:54
ALBUM: Make Your Heart Go
ARTIST: Casey Barth

10. "Give Me Something" - 3:11
ALBUM: Give Me Something - Single
ARTIST: Jarryd James

11. "Freak Caroline" - 5:40
ALBUM: Freak Caroline - Single
ARTIST: Sterling Fox

12. "Work Song" - 3:49
ALBUM: From Eden - EP
ARTIST: Hozier

13. "Au Cinéma" - 4:17
ALBUM: Is Your Love Big Enough?
ARTIST: Lianne La Havas

14. "Heavenly Father" - 4:03
ALBUM: Wish I Was Here (Music from the Motion Picture)
ARTIST: Bon Iver & St. Vincent

15. "Video (Main)" - 4:10
ALBUM: Acoustic Soul
ARTIST: India.Arie

That'll do it for my June tunes! I'll try to post here more as I see fit - maybe some more album reviews or artists profiles - and get my playlists up a bit earlier…that is, if anyone is reading this. Ha HA!

Love y'all. See ya soon. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment