1 Music, Ink.: July Playlist

Labels

Thursday, July 23, 2015

July Playlist

July Playlist

Yo yo yo! The end of July is nearing! In two days I'm going on vacation, and then pretty soon after I get back, I move into my dorm...which is pretty freakin' crazy. The next time I post one of these playlists, I'll be writing from college...WHAT IS LIFE?!

Anyway, I've got a really cool, eclectic mix of songs for you guys this month, and while all 19 of these tracks are perfect for any time of year, I've really loved blasting them in my car, driving around with my friends (like the three times I actually left my room) or just laying in bed, thinkin' about life.

1. "Like Me Slightly" - 4:06
ALBUM: The Acoustic Deleted EP
ARTIST: Max Milner

2. "Unconsolable" - 3:36
ALBUM: Love Songs Drug Songs - EP
ARTIST: X Ambassadors

3. "Burn the Pages" - 3:15
ALBUM: 1000 Forms of Fear
ARTIST: Sia

4. "Psycho" - 4:11
ALBUM: Space - EP
ARTIST: Rozzi Crane

Side note: if you didn't know, Rozzi Crane is an alum of the pop music program at USC Thornton! Way cool! :)

5. "Say Goodbye" - 3:29
ALBUM: Morning Phase
ARTIST: Beck

6. "Don't Wake Me Up" - 3:40
ALBUM: Is Your Love Big Enough?
ARTIST: Lianne La Havas

7. "Coffee" - 4:46
ALBUM: Wildheart
ARTIST: Miguel

8. "American Privilege" - 3:32
ALBUM: Radius
ARTIST: Allen Stone

9. "We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off" - 3:50
ALBUM: Ella Eyre - EP
ARTIST: Ella Eyre

10. "Only Son of the Ladiesman" - 4:09
ALBUM: Fear Fun
ARTIST: Father John Misty

11. "Chivalry Is Dead" - 3:29
ALBUM: Chivalry Is Dead - Single
ARTIST: Trevor Wesley

12. "Only In Your Mind" - 5:18
ALBUM: You Are Here
ARTIST: The Good Hurt

13. "Voyeur" - 3:00
ALBUM: Parachute - EP
ARTIST: Matthew Koma

14. "what's normal anyway" - 3:13
ALBUM: Wildheart
ARTIST: Miguel

15. "Right Now" - 4:23
ALBUM: Seeds
ARTIST: TV on the Radio

16. "Slave To the South" - 3:14
ALBUM: Gutter Gaunt Gangster
ARTIST: The Weeks

17. "I Don't Care" - 3:06
ALBUM: Perfectly Imperfect
ARTIST: Elle Varner

18. "Nuevo Día" - 4:46
ALBUM: Electricidad
ARTIST: Jesse y Joy

19. "Dímelo" - 3:37
ALBUM: Insomniac
ARTIST: Enrique Iglesias

That'll do it for my July playlist! Big things are happening in my life. I mean, there's the obvious, that I'm about to start college, but then there are a bunch of other things that I can feel on the horizon. Nothing is for sure yet, but a lot is coming...I've created so much content, and I think that pretty soon, the world is gonna get to see it. It's just gonna take the right people getting it at the right time. More as this develops. Until then...talk soon. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment