1 Music, Ink.: December Playlist

Labels

Thursday, December 26, 2013

December Playlist

December Playlist

So the last month of 2013 is almost over. Only 5 days until the new year. I have been looking forward to this calendar change for a while; I'm ready to leave 2013 behind and start fresh. 2014 has so much promise, at least in my opinion. I've got a good feeling about it, for all of us.

In any case, 2013 is still not quite finished, and for your last few days of the year, you can check out my December playlist and coast into 2014 with some killer tunes on your iPod.

(On a totally separate note, my phone is almost full. I can't help myself. I only have a 16GB iPhone and I keep buying music even though I have something like 1500 songs. I'll need to get a 64GB soon...)

1. "Daydream" - 4:00
ALBUM: Foreword - EP
ARTIST: Tori Kelly

2. "Hard Out Here" - 3:31
ALBUM: Hard Out Here - Single
ARTIST: Lily Allen

3. "Give it a Try" - 3:45
ALBUM: Head Over Feeling
ARTIST: Taylor Mathews

4. "House on Fire" - 3:28
ALBUM: More Than Just a Dream
ARTIST: Fitz & The Tantrums

5. "December" - 5:01
ALBUM: The Blessed Unrest
ARTIST: Sara Bareilles

6. "Have to Explode" - 3:21
ALBUM: Tallahassee
ARTIST: The Mountain Goats

7. "Islands" - 4:20
ALBUM: The Blessed Unrest
ARTIST: Sara Bareilles

Also, as I'm sure you've noticed, my playlists always have Sara Bareilles...I LOVE HER OK SHE IS A GODDESS. I am irrationally excited that she got nominated for 2 Grammys. !!!!! She deserves the recognition, "The Blessed Unrest" is a triumph and an inspiration.

8. "Sail" - 4:19
ALBUM: Megalithic Symphony
ARTIST: AWOLNATION

9. "Harlem" - 2:43
ALBUM: A Bad Girl In Harlem
ARTIST: New Politics

10. "Counting Stars" - 4:17
ALBUM: Native
ARTIST: OneRepublic

11. "Hit the Dark" - 3:30
ALBUM: Warning - EP
ARTIST: Air Dubai

On Dec. 15 I went to a Jake Miller concert, and the opening acts were two incredible bands, Action Item and Air Dubai! Air Dubai was definitely my favorite of the two, and "Warning" is absolutely flawless from one track to the next. Plus I got to meet Jake and the two lead singers of Air Dubai...can you say heartthrobs?! :)

12. "We Must Be Killers" - 3:19
ALBUM: We Must Be Killers - Single
ARTIST: Mikky Ekko

13. "Dust to Dust" - 3:49
ALBUM: The Civil Wars
ARTIST: The Civil Wars

14. "Waste of Time" - 3:34
ALBUM: Waste of Time - Single
ARTIST: MØ

Alright, I hope you've all had a good year this year. If you haven't, relish the fact that it is finally almost over. 2014 is going to be a GREAT year, I just know it. Happy New Year. If you've been reading this, THANK YOU. I really do appreciate it. Don't forget to check out my "Fix You" cover on your way out :) See you all next year. <3

"Fix You" cover : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVFEb7krAd0

No comments:

Post a Comment