1 Music, Ink.: October Playlist

Labels

Saturday, October 19, 2013

October Playlist

FIRST OF ALL...CHECK OUT THE LYRIC VIDEO FOR MY NEW SONG! This month is Domestic Violence Awareness Month...this song examines the struggles of abusive relationships and the benefits of escaping them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrWuouqZuz4

Where is 2013 going?! Somehow, October is already almost over...and I got my driver's license! :-)

I love that the fall weather is finally settling in, and I've got a truly fantastic autumnal playlist put together. I love rise and fall, a mix of genres, and of course, stellar vocal tracks, so that's what I've got here in my October playlist. Listen in or out of order (though you might want to try it once through in order, just to see...), but either way, enjoy what I've been listening to in October 2013! :-)

1. "Undone" - 3:49
ALBUM: Listen Up!
ARTIST: Haley Reinhart

2. "I Choose You" - 3:38
ALBUM: The Blessed Unrest
ARTIST: Sara Bareilles

3. "Hello, I'm In Delaware" - 5:45
ALBUM: Sometimes
ARTIST: City and Colour

4. "Monster" - 4:09
ALBUM: Monster - Single
ARTIST: Imagine Dragons

5. "Unstable" - 3:34
ALBUM: Vital
ARTIST: Anberlin

6. "A Wake (feat. Evan Roman)" - 3:46
ALBUM: The Heist
ARTIST: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Evan Roman

7. "W.D.Y.W.F.M.?" - 4:19
ALBUM: I Love You.
ARTIST: The Neighbourhood

8. "Sonsick" - 4:13
ALBUM: Sonsick - Single
ARTIST: San Fermin

9. "International Small Arms Traffic Blues" - 2:50
ALBUM: Tallahassee
ARTIST: The Mountain Goats

10. "Atoms" - 2:44
ALBUM: "Ruth"
ARTIST: Nana Grizol

11. "Just Before Goodbye" - 3:11
ALBUM: Stay Out - EP
ARTIST: Nina Nesbitt

12. "Somebody Loves You" - 3:37
ALBUM: The Movement - EP
ARTIST: Betty Who

13. "What A Buzz" - 3:07
ALBUM: Right Place Right Time (Deluxe Edition)
ARTIST: Olly Murs

14. "Look At Me Now" - 3:17
ALBUM: Ego
ARTIST: Charlie Puth

15. "1000 Times" - 4:29
ALBUM: The Blessed Unrest
ARTIST: Sara Bareilles

No comments:

Post a Comment