1 Music, Ink.: August Playlist

Labels

Monday, August 22, 2016

August Playlist

August Playlist

Coming to you live from my new house and the first day of sophomore year...!

Pretty weird to think that I started this blog at the end of my sophomore year of high school, and now I'm starting my sophomore year of college. My brain isn't really processing how I am Basically An Adult (and am gonna be 19 in less than three weeks! Woo!)

I've been listening to these tunes a lot this month, on planes and in cars and just doing a whole lotta nothing in my room. It's sad, as always, to bid adieu to summer, but this year is gonna be a series of wild adventures, frustrating rehearsals, and big laughs. So let's do it! One sophomore slump, please! Hold the slump!

1. "Drive Slow" - 4:32
ALBUM: Late Registration
ARTIST: Kanye West

2. "The Mates of Soul" - 4:00
ALBUM: The Mates of Soul
ARTIST: Taylor John Williams

3. "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" - 4:05
ALBUM: The Queen Is Dead
ARTIST: The Smiths

4. "I Want You" - 3:32
ALBUM: ACT ONE
ARTIST: Marian Hill

5. "ILYSB - STRIPPED" - 4:05
ALBUM: Make Out
ARTIST: Lany

6. "Bad Day" - 3:06
ALBUM: Darwin Deez
ARTIST: Darwin Deez

7. "Have Mercy" - 4:40
ALBUM: Aviary: Act 1
ARTIST: Eryn Allen Kane

8. "Flying Kites" - 2:42
ALBUM: Beach Island
ARTIST: Jeremy Zucker

9. "Peaches" - 2:34
ALBUM: A Perfect Day
ARTIST: Bob Schneider

10. "Recreational Love" - 3:10
ALBUM: Recreational Love
ARTIST: the bird and the bee

11. "If I Go" - 3:57
ALBUM: If I Go
ARTIST: Jake McMullen

12. "You & Me" - 3:52
ALBUM: Jill Baylon - EP
ARTIST: Jill Baylon

So that's what I've been bumping, more or less. I've already started curating my playlist for September, and I'm excited to see what the next month, next semester, next year has in store for me. I'm trying not to have any crazy expectations. I'm just gonna do what makes me happy and hope for the best. Journal. Drink tea. Burn candles. Write. And of course, make music.

Talk soon. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment