1 Music, Ink.: March Playlist

Labels

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March Playlist

March Playlist

Hi hi hi! It's the end of March Wheee! Only three days till spring break! MORE WHEEEE!
*breathes deeply*

I am seriously just trying to f(x) out here and make it through this week. Your girl needs a break! This week has been hella stressful and it's only Tuesday. #getmeouttahere

This has been a terribly informal intro, but yes, onto the songs! Only 13 songs in my March 2015 playlist, but they're all really great, varied tunes! Also, if you're interested, I've got some songs coming out in the next couple of months (yes, real songs on iTunes and stuff!) so follow me on Twitter @mcraejensen to stay updated on that!

Also, if you care, I won't be posting a new cover tomorrow, because my voice is still not where I'd like it to be and I'd rather keep nursing it back to health (also I'm almost out of GRAMMY Camp audition videos to post). Speaking of! The deadline to submit an application to GRAMMY Camp 2015 is March 31st, 2015! You should apply if you are a musician, singer, songwriter, aspiring music businessperson, or aspiring music journalist in high school (specifically if you are a rising sophomore, junior, senior, or college freshman)! Please please please apply! Here is a link to check it out: http://www.grammyintheschools.com/programs/grammy-camp/apply

Okay okay okay! Here we go here's the playlist for real yeah yeah!

1. "Love Songs Drug Songs" - 3:39
ALBUM: Love Songs Drug Songs - EP
ARTIST: X Ambassadors

2. "Cardiac Arrest" - 3:02
ALBUM: Language & Perspective
ARTIST: Bad Suns

3. "Heartsigh" - 3:19
ALBUM: Another Eternity
ARTIST: Purity Ring

4. "Smile" - 3:27
ALBUM: Time
ARTIST: Mikky Ekko

5. "Sooner or Later" - 3:56
ALBUM: Young Love
ARTIST: Mat Kearney

6. "Little Numbers (Acoustic Version)" - 3:41
ALBUM: Mutual Friends
ARTIST: BOY

7. "Kaleidoscope Dream" - 4:17
ALBUM: Kaleidoscope Dream
ARTIST: Miguel

8. "Backseat Freestyle" - 3:32
ALBUM: good kid, m.A.A.d city
ARTIST: Kendrick Lamar

9. "Love Is a Verb" - 2:28
ALBUM: Born and Raised
ARTIST: John Mayer

10. "Clean" - 4:31
ALBUM: 1989
ARTIST: Taylor Swift

11. "I Won't Fight It (Hushed)" - 4:12
ALBUM: Black Bear (Hushed) - EP
ARTIST: Andrew Belle

12. "Perth" - 4:22
ALBUM: Bon Iver
ARTIST: Bon Iver & St. Vincent

13. "You" - 4:42
ALBUM: Birthdays
ARTIST: Keaton Henson

That's all for now, folks! Please enjoy this eclectic mix of songs as we conclude the month of March. Yesterday my not-so-little brother turned 13, and tomorrow my dad turns 50, which is super cool and so I am feeling all celebratory. Other than that, I suppose it's the same ol', same ol'. I'm so ready for break, though. I could really use some time off…

See ya next time! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment