1 Music, Ink.: February Playlist

Labels

Sunday, February 23, 2014

February Playlist

February Playlist

Hello guys 'n gals 'n everyone in between! It's nearly the end of the second month, meaning it's time for my monthly playlist. Love was in the air on Valentine's Day...for some people. Not for us singles. But still! I actually had a great Valentine's Day. I hung out with my friends, wrote a killer song, and ate candy. So it was pretty much ideal.

I also had a rehearsal for a charity show I'm putting on next month! Unfortunately I won't have any tickets available for most people; it's just for family and close friends. HOWEVER, the next time I do a show (maybe in June?) it will probably be at a bigger venue and I will be inviting anyone who wants to come out to the show! For now, though, I might be posting videos from the show on my YouTube channel (http://youtube.com/jensenmcraeofficial) and photos of the performers on my website (http://jensenmcrae.com). The show is in March, so I'll let you know more deets about that once it goes down.

Anyway, I have songs for y'all, so if you were looking for some tunes to finish off this winter season, here is my February playlist!

1. "Love so Hard" - 5:00
ALBUM: Love so Hard - Single
ARTIST: Derran Day

2. "Wasted" - 3:04
ALBUM: MKTO
ARTIST: MKTO

3. "Heartbreak Holiday" - 3:42
ALBUM: MKTO
ARTIST: MKTO

4. "Everybody's Got Somebody But Me (feat. Jason Mraz) [Encore]" - 2:39
ALBUM: Hunter Hayes
ARTIST: Hunter Hayes

5. "Janey" - 3:59
ALBUM: Joy of Nothing
ARTIST: Foy Vance

6. "Hannah Hunt" - 3:58
ALBUM: Modern Vampires of the City
ARTIST: Vampire Weekend

7. "Nothing Like You and I" - 3:33
ALBUM: Let There Be Morning (Bonus Track)
ARTIST: The Perishers

8. "Beautifully" - 3:14
ALBUM: In Living Cover
ARTIST: Jay Brannan

9. "The Chain" - 3:00
ALBUM: Everybody (Bonus Track Version)
ARTIST: Ingrid Michaelson

10. "Heart Sing" - 3:48
ALBUM: Heart Sing - Single
ARTIST: BigKids

11. "Acapella" - 3:18
ALBUM: Acapella - Single
ARTIST: Karmin

12. "Jimmy Iovine (feat. Ab-Soul)" - 3:53
ALBUM: The Heist
ARTIST: Macklemore

So those are my February musical picks! If you were on the hunt for some new sounds, I hope this list helped you out. These are just the songs I could NOT stop listening to or get out of my head this month. If you're reading this, THANKS! :) Hope you enjoy the rest of the month, and good luck in March! For me that means spring break...and junior year, somehow, appears to be heading towards the home stretch...

Talk to ya later! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment