1 Music, Ink.: May Playlist

Labels

Friday, May 29, 2015

May Playlist

May Playlist

I am done with classes! Huzzah! See ya never, high school!
(Longer post about my feelings on this to come. Don't fret.)

May is very nearly over, which means it's time for me to share the songs I've been listening to this month. I hope you dig 'em!

1. "Do You Remember" - 3:54
ALBUM: Do You Remember - Single
ARTIST: Jarryd James

2. "Here" - 3:20
ALBUM: Here - Single
ARTIST: Alessia Cara

3. "Should've Been Us" - 3:06
ALBUM: Unbreakable Smile
ARTIST: Tori Kelly

4. "Bring Me Home" - 4:58
ALBUM: Bring Me Home - Single
ARTIST: Tori Kelly

5. "Blood" - 5:26
ALBUM: The Recordings of the Middle East
ARTIST: The Middle East

6. "Girls" - 4:14
ALBUM: The 1975
ARTIST: The 1975

7. "I'm Gonna Find Another You" - 2:43
ALBUM: Continuum
ARTIST: John Mayer

8. "Arch & Point" - 3:17
ALBUM: Kaleidoscope Dream
ARTIST: Miguel

9. "Fire Meet Gasoline" - 4:01
ALBUM: 1000 Forms of Fear
ARTIST: Sia

10. "Some Type of Love" - 3:05
ALBUM: Some Type of Love - EP
ARTIST: Charlie Puth

11. "The Fool" - 3:49
ALBUM: The Fool
ARTIST: Ryn Weaver

I hope you enjoy these eleven songs as May comes to an end. I graduate high school exactly one week. I've never been more excited for something to end. And right now, I've got to dash out the door, but you'll see me back here soon. Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime - music school. :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment